[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 03:10:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 4

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   2      2
   80:   3      2
   40:  20     12
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     18  Total Score = 486

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I'm sure I got all the bugs now - so I'll be ready for
LADDER starting next week.

20m had a few weak signals, fading fast.
40m was packed, not room for an electron from 7041 to 7042.
I bravely went up to 80m QRP and managed WA and CA,
and again on 160m!

While my rig control and keying seemed to work, the Netflix
watchers must have got home and started streaming - my
internet had lots of clicks, dropouts and burps. Made things
interesting. Nothing I can do to stop them, so I'll cross my
fingers and see you in the LADDER!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet