[3830] RTTY Roundup K3SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sv@pa.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K3SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 19:43:45 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K3SV
Operator(s): K3SV
Station: K3SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    25       0
   40:   130       0
   20:   130       0
   15:    20       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   305       0  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 27  Total Score = 22,875

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoy this contest. But, a few things are getting annoying. SO2R operators that
take forever to reply because their CQ machine is running away on one frequency
and they are running stations on another frequency. Dueling CQ's I understand
but just tying up a frequency is not cool. And stations continuing to call when
they are not the station that is being worked. Guess I need a
"patience" pill !!
73 Bill K3SV