[3830] RTTY Roundup W7WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ww.dave@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7WW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 23:10:16 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7WW
Operator(s): W7WW W6RW N7TY
Station: W7WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    143      0
   40:    471      0
   20:    945      0
   15:     50      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1609      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 41  Total Score = 154,464

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

David, W7WW opened his station up for this multi operator effort in order to get
more points for the GREAT ARIZONA OUTLAW CLUB. We all had a great time, but we
wish there would have been more country multipliers available. This is the
highest score ever done in the RTTY Roundup at the great RTTY station at W7WW
and we are already talking about next year!