[3830] RTTY Roundup W4GE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4GE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 00:28:41 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:36

   80:   117       0
   40:   191       0
   20:   160       0
   15:    55       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   523       0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 26  Total Score = 41,317

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Love this contest.  Maybe next year will do some FT8 when its better tied into
N1MM+.  EU was hard to find in the early afternoon and evenings here in SC.

All the equipment ran well, but tying the software to the hardware continues to
have some bugs.  I really do have to remember to trouble shoot everything in the
week before the contest and not on the day of the contest...  Live and learn.

Rigs: K3x2, P3x2, KPA1500, Acom 1500, Xmatch.

Antennas:  TX: Hexbeam at 35 ft feed with a VA6AM triplexer -- note that the
K4KIO Hex has some internal metal-to-metal diodes that make it difficult to use
the triplexer on 20 and 10m (second harmonics generated in the antenna).  Also
40m vertical with elevated radials and 80m 1/4 wave vertical with ground
radials.

Software: N1MM+ and microham u2R.

Thanks to all for hearing me and better yet coming thru with a QSO!  Happy New
Year to us all!

Rick
W4GE