[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7RL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:12:51 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:    0        20
   40:    0       220
   20:    0       164
   15:    0        67
   10:    0         0
-----------------------
Total:    0       471  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 10  Total Score = 26,847

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

FT8, SO1R only. Wanted to see what was possible in a contest. Rate is extremely
slow compared to other modes. Best hour was 32. I suppose 60 Qs in one hour is
technically possible, but timing has to be perfect on both sides of the QSO with
no repeats and only one CQ per round - something I was never able to achieve.

I should have tried SO2R, but wasn't sure how the software would perform or its
stability. After 21 hours, I'm pleased to report WSJT-X 2.0 and N1MM+ worked
perfectly together.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL