[3830] RTTY Roundup K4WI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4WI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 13:32:21 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:     0       0
   40:     0       0
   20:   239       0
   15:   146       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   435       0  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 48  Total Score = 43,500

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Only part time effort here but great fun other wise. No FT8 here and none
planned for future efforts. Upside was working a DS5 for a ATNO on rtty. Worked
a E51 but he was not giving out serial numbers to all he worked so put him in
the log as a #001. Be interesting to see how the judges handle it! About an hour
into the contest I heard a pop and the amp cut off. Since we have had 8.5 inches
of rain in the last week I figured it was a coax issue. Swapped out a barrel
connector and all back lovely again. Sunday morning while I had a good run going
on, the rig all of a sudden would not come out of transmit.... I could not for
the life of me to get it to stop.... nothing had any effect.... finally realized
my Husky who normally stays under my chair had put her behind on the floor
key/switch.... got her off and all normal again. My apologies to the W7 and
everyone who I was working at the time! Conditions seemed to be fair; I called
CQ TEST on 10 meters several different times both days but zilch! Rig was
FTdx5000 plus KPA1500 to KT36xa at 150 ft mostly 1.2 KW with Writelog and
MMTTY/Gritty. Thanks to all for the contacts! 73's Cort