[3830] RTTY Roundup N2BJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2BJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:30:36 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:   140       58
   40:   318      121
   20:   105        0
   15:    35        0
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   598      179  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 25  Total Score = 62,160

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

It was a challenging weekend since Friday had to call 911 as Paula fell while
taking down the Christmas decorations and passed out. I was at a Ham breakfast
25 Minutes away. Luckily for remote garage door openers opened garrage door and
got home as Paramedics where already loading her for the trip to the hosptial
luckily again the paramedics came in less than 5 minutes and the hospital only 3
minutes away. She had surgery Friday and finally released Sunday PM. She is home
and recoverying, thank goodness.
 Worked the contest remote from my Ipad pro and laptop during downtimes and her
sleeping when in Hospital, Not a great environment or optimium but was able to
pass some of the time. Operated a few hours Sunday PM from home.