[3830] NAQP CW WA2FZB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA2FZB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 05:33:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WA2FZB
Operator(s): WA2FZB
Station: WA2FZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:   25    15
   80:  191    36
   40:   90    25
   20:  171    39
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  478   116  Total Score = 55,448

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC - Champions

Comments:

High local noise levels gave me fits, but I just kept going because there was so
much activity. 15 and 10 were useless to me. For once, 20m was not my workhorse
band. 80 was crowded, noisy and nasty, but it just kept producing, and at decent
rates. I was surprised to make 25 contacts on 160 at low power with my compact
antenna, just S&P. Mostly called CQ on the other bands. Overall, I am
pleased to be able to make this many Q's in just 10 hours, un-assisted and with
low power.  Still my favorite domestic contest by a wide margin.  Thanks to all
for the contacts and see you next week for NAQP SSB! 73!

Tony WA2FZB