[3830] NAQP CW K6IJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ij@volcano.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6IJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:07:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6IJ
Operator(s): K6IJ
Station: K6IJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 9.55

  160:   23    12
   80:   84    35
   40:   92    34
   20:  304    50
   15:  156    33
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  662   165  Total Score = 109,230

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

This was a first team effort for me, lots of fun.  I decided to break in my new
IC-7610 and I was very pleased it its operation.  Only CA. on ten meters, 15 was
good for about two hours, 20 great, 40 could not get a run going to save my
sole,  About the same for 80 and lots of activity on 160.

Thanks for all the QSOs,   Aloha from N. CA. Fred K6IJ   KH7Y