[3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:14:50 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  238    46
   80:  378    48
   40:  279    43
   20:  116    35
   15:   38    13
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1049   185  Total Score = 194,065

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Baritone

Comments:

Had a slow start on the high bands, could not get much traction.  So took my
breaks early hoping for better low band conditions.  Lost a lot of mults I'm
sure.

Needed to take down my 40, 80, and 160m wire antennas in order to have the trees
in the yard trimmed. Got them all back up and tweaked just in time for the
contest, thanks to the help of my XYL Melody.
Enjoyed the contest.

73 - Jim - AD4EB