[3830] NAQP CW W0CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:35:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   71    36
   80:  176    46
   40:  126    39
   20:  197    38
   15:   15     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  585   164  Total Score = 95,940

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Another great time again this year.....

Still need a better antenna for 15m...My same comment at last year!  Need to
actually do something.  All my antennas are wire with no aluminum tubing in the
air!

New inverted-L antenna on 160m is a definite improvement over last years
design.

Spent too much time on 20m and not enough on 40m.

Thanks for everyone's QSO this year and see you again in the summer CW NAQP.

73,

Brad  W0CO