[3830] NAQP CW WA4PGM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA4PGM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 12:40:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:  129    33
   80:  135    36
   40:  105    33
   20:  130    34
   15:    5     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  504   143  Total Score = 72,072

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Team: CVCC 1 - The Running Dudes

Comments:

Fun time honoring my friend W4MYA by using the name Dude and many thanks to CVCC
for allowing me to be part of a team effort. Tried to make sure the antennas
still worked during the week but of course never enough time to get everything
back in shape. The 80m dipole had issues along with only having a 1/4 wave
vertical for 40m.

Thanks to the ops who sent an extra dit or two in Bob's honor!!
Run'em always,
Kyle, WA4PGM