[3830] NAQP CW KS0MO(K0VXU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KS0MO(K0VXU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 18:04:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KS0MO
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:59

  160:   76    33
   80:   60    28
   40:
   20:   27    17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  163    78  Total Score = 12,714

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: Steve's Dits

Comments:

K3, 160 Inverted L, Broken 80 meter sloping Vee, TH6DXX, N1MM+

Horrific snowstorm over night.  Beam barely loads, several wire antennas are
down, only 160 meter inverted L stayed up.  Tree limbs down everywhere under a
heavy, wet blanket of snow -- 12 inches here.  Cable TV and Internet down and
reamin down today (Sunday).  Using my mobile hotspot to send this.

Also, I took time to travel in the snowstorm to Steve's (K0OU) visitation.
Steve passed on December 30th and is sorely missed.  Sad to see Steve leave us.
He was a fine gentleman amd a great operator.

Besides, the Chiefs-Colts game was on and I couldn't miss it.  By the time the
game was over, I checked antennas and had very little to work with.  Got on the
last couple of hours of the test on 80 and 160 and made some Q's.

Thanks to those who could hear me and gave a Q.

73,
Russ