[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 06:27:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   32    14
   80:   56    27
   40:  122    33
   20:   62    21
   15:    3     2
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  277    98  Total Score = 27,146

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Ferrari Monza SP1

Comments:

Tough going here. Noise on all the bands was up, and I struggled to be heard on
20 and 80. 40/80 dipole had an SWR on 80 develop with all the snow packed at the
feed point on the tower. Many times I thought of throwing in the towel, but
stuck it out. I was hoping for considerably more Qs and mults, but I guess it
wasn't meant to be.
Was able to run the bands with N9EP and K9KM, thanks Ed, Howie.

Sure hope the bands improve for RTTY in February.

73 Gene, N9TF