[3830] NAQP SSB N5ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 10:41:11 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   32     9
   80:  105    32
   40:  300    45
   20:  612    55
   15:   84    27
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1134   169  Total Score = 191,646

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

I screwed up the 1st hour (and then 15 meters and my mults) due to lack of
preparation (operator confusion with some of my station gear) and last minute
decision to even get on.  And I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back from
breaks.  Low power CW is so much less work than SSB.  I'm not sure I want to do
single op on this one again.  But at least I got my microwave oven fixed during
the breaks as Fedex delivered part in the morning and with 3rd shipping effort
it did not break in shipping after I educated them yesterday how to properly
pack it...

Tnx for Qs ! de Mark(o) N5ZO