[3830] NAQP SSB W6NL(N6KT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6kt1@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W6NL(N6KT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 14:46:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6NL
Operator(s): N6KT
Station: W6NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   37    18
   80:   81    33
   40:  540    54
   20:  629    57
   15:  258    45
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1547   208  Total Score = 321,776

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

A friendly and enjoyable contest! Conditions were about as expected for a
sunspot minimum. 15 was fairly good, but I was not able to work much on 10. I
tried CQ'ing a few times and tried some moves to 10, but no luck.
80 and 160 seemed good in the last hour or two, but I took a lot of my time off
during the last two hours.
Many thanks to Dave and Barb for hosting me at their great station!

73, Rich, N6KT