[3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1SJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 16:22:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   33    16
   80:  216    35
   40:  438    40
   20:  263    41
   15:    6     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  956   136  Total Score = 130,016

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Team:

Comments:

Highest score I've had in a few years. Amazing considering a Sunspot number of
ZERO and no 10 or 15 meters. Signals were weak, bands were noisy, but I still
managed to put contacts in the log. It's impressive that low power phone can
still produce QSO's at the bottom of the cycle.