[3830] NAQP SSB W4PK M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4PK M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 20:29:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   28    24
   40:   53    44
   20:   35    28
   15:   26    10
   10:    8     1
-------------------
Total:  150   107  Total Score = 16,050

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Started on 10M and worked all the locals before moving on to the other bands.
During the NAQP CW I did work some stations in TX and AZ on 10M but nothing
heard this time.

All search and pounce with recorded messages for my call and report with
occasional use of the microphone as needed.  I had to quit after I developed a
splitting headache from trying to pull out stations from under all of the
interference.  Plus amazingly I started losing my voice too!  As you can tell
SSB is my least favorite mode.

Since I was using spotting assistance I concentrated on multipliers.  But if a
station was in the clear I would work them too.

I am looking forward to RTTY NAQP!

73, Sam W4PK