[3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB4B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 00:28:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:
   80:  295    48
   40:  500    53
   20:  246    41
   15:   36    12
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1077   155  Total Score = 166,935

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Bama Boyz1

Comments:

It is what it is.......no moving mults , no looking for mults except 15 mtrs
which didn't pan out well and no 160 mtr op. Also the use of " Bubba "
may have seen it's last use at this station.  Well that about say's it all eh?
Just kept hearing this mantra " Run'em Dude " in the back of my head(
Thanks Bob, W4MYA SK ).Enjoyed the event regardless of the prop and WX condition
that were endured during the event. Thanks to all those who got into my log.

Tim , AB4B   Toonersville , AL