[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2SLO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2SLO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 02:19:55 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  145    44  Total Score = 8,052

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

These contests are starting to become an FT event. I spent the first 4-5 hours
Saturday on 6M, all FT8. No E's... Limited activity on the bands. The rain came
in Saturday night into Sunday, finally stopped at around 1pm. The temp. was
around 48, then plunged to teens very quickly. Some E's showed up, worked
Florida grids and some EM's in Georgia and South Carolina.

I quit around 8pm Sunday night, limited activity and poor band conditions. My
Acom 1000 finally saw contest action and was flawless.