[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 03:50:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista,  CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:52

  160:    1     1
   80:   13     6
   40:  257    43
   20:  275    49
   15:   42    19
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  589   119  Total Score = 70,091

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Posting a day late (and a dollar short OR MORE)

15m did not last long and I stayed with it much longer than I should have,
trying to squeeze out every ounce of multipliers to a disappointing avail.

20m was ok but since the 15m was limited and appeared to close early,well then
EVERYONE was on 20 - and I had a real tough time at first.

when I went to 40, I was a bit early and it was extremely noisy. Pulled every
trick in the handbook but mults were hard to find. Towards my 'end' which was
the actual last two hours, I was only at 28 of my 43 mults but I just kept
grinding away (my dentist is going to freak-out next visit) and it burst open to
me at a couple of fair runs.

This contest is particularly formatted for setting/resetting GOtR (Goals On the
Run) so with a 10 hour mark in mind, one can look at your Q totals as a Q/min
rate easily so shooting for a 600 minimum was there but the 150 mults just were
plain hard.

Missed ME RI DE for WAS and only worked VI and ZF2 for DX.

Thanks for the weak ones in the mud who hung in there as I walked them part by
part of the message to get through the needed information.

Tell Marian, Madame Librarian that no books were harmed in this contest....

WN6K, Paul
SCCC #1
SO1R