[3830] CQ160 CW KE3X Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenke3x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KE3X Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:33:38 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 348  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 9  Total Score = 45,900

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Handed out the 'rare DC Mult' ... actually not so rare these days as we have
several stations regularly active.   DL6FBL and CT9ABO heard me the 2nd night at
10PM local, seems the 2nd night was better condx.

All CW sent manually, as I discovered in the first 10 minutes that running more
than 500 Watts on 160 causes my MicroHam u2R software window to fail, Function
Keys to stop working and N1MM Bandmap to stop tracking the radio's frequency.
Ugh - another 'RFI in the shack' problem to fix - suggestions welcome on that!
Easiest solution would be to move 160 antenna farther away from the shack.

Used the single NE/SW K9AY loop for the first time, it was quieter on RX but the
band was quiet so I listened on TX antenna most of the time.

Alligator Disclaimer:   Apologies to everyone who called me but I did not hear.
  Thanks for the QSO's, see you on Phone next month - 73

Ken