[3830] CQ160 CW W0CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 20:12:50 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 551  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 8  Total Score = 77,314

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Saturday had better propagation than Sunday, but both days were good enough to
have some fun.  This is my personal best results in this contest and the new
inverted L antenna is a definite improvement over the flattop vertical.

Worked all States except AK and missed several VE provinces, most notable
missing is VE4.  Did worked XE,KP4,KP2,C6,PJ2,P4,JA and KH6 for the DX count.
Did not hear any EU which is my most obstructed direction and no surprise.

Thank you for everyone that graciously gave me a QSO and my best 73,

Brad W0CO