[3830] CQ160 CW E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:43:25 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E76C E77DX E77E E77W
Station: E77DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1770  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 85  Total Score = 1,168,285

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Great start on the beginning with 200 QSO in first hour and a bit less in
2nd,but no many DX logged!
In general poor condx in all direction with time to time very high noise level!

2 verticals of our 4SQ have some problems but it was not possible to do any
service b4 contest and WX we had here!

Anyway big fun with our crew like for every CQ160 !
Nice race with OK7K HB9CA OK5Z S50W and others on CQcontest.net

TK0C was in other contest! congrats on superb job and result!hat off guys!

Used TS-590SG 3x and test IC-7610 only few hours on RX!
TX Antenna 4SQ
RX Antennas Beverage field 10x and RX 4 SQ

CU in next one!
73s de E77DX
Braco