[3830] CQ160 CW M7Q(G4PIQ) Single Op Assisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW M7Q(G4PIQ) Single Op Assisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 23:03:15 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: M7Q
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: M7Q

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH: JO02od
Operating Time (hrs): 5:29

Total:  QSOs = 288  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 51  Total Score = 93,372

Club:

Comments:

Very little spare time this weekend, so I did a few hours here and there of QRP
for a change. Very ususual for me. So many people just CQed in my face… I
thought conditions Saturday night / Sunday morning to the US were not bad at all
– was amazed to work 13 North American stations in 11 states / provinces and
KV4FZ with just 5W and a low-ish dipole. Thanks to them for their great Rx -
some took a LOT of calling - others heard first call. Some even louder NA
stations never heard me. No need for an Rx antenna with 5W! Wasn’t VO2AC
loud…

K3 (5W) + Inv-V Dipole @ 18m

73

Andy, G4PIQ