[3830] CQ160 CW PC3T Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW PC3T Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:36:41 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: PC3T
Operator(s): PC3T
Station: PC3T

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Eind
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 801  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 65  Total Score = 336,720

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Wow! Beside this year I have worked a lot less NA stations than last year I
still get surprised with the stations able to copy me, most of the time I had to
be patient and wait the pile up ends and start to try, but even though, I always
get amazed being copied far east/west. The score was a little bit better than
last year and I should think about what can I do to improve my receiving
capabilities.

Thank you everybody for this amazing weekend.

PC3T
Also: PY2SEX