[3830] CQ160 CW TK0C Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, goran.andric@guest.arnes.si
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW TK0C Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:21:04 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: TK0C
Operator(s): S53F S53RM S55OO S57AL S57C S57NAW
Station: TK0C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN42JO
Operating Time (hrs): ~40

Total:  QSOs = 2390  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 84  Total Score = 1,909,376

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

Great team, great trip, great contest!

Thursday before the contest
3:55AM Van started from Kamnik - S55OO the driver @JN76HF
4:08AM picked up Ivo, S57AL @JN76HE
4:18AM picked up Sine, S53RM @JN76HD
4:30AM Most of prepaired RIG+HW loaded to the van at our local radioclub
S53CAB@JN76HD
5:10AM picked up S53F in Ljubljana, JN76FB
5:30AM last two ops and rest of HW loaded - S57NAW and S57C @JN75DX

Journey to Livorno, JN53DN went smoothly and we embarked @1230 for 5hours long
waves ferry operation.
When came on Corsica with one hour delay and two more to drive we came on our
site at 9PM in JN42JO.

Dinner time and @10PM we started assembling four operator shack. We used newly
upgraded 3na1 "QSO generator box" and 6x4 “RX distribution box” 6
antennas to 4 RX hardware which we already used in our previous trips.
Radios used: 3x TS590SG, 1x TS590S, Afedri and Perseus SDR for local CWskimmers

http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53ww/6na4/6na4.htm
http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53rm/2na1.htm

Assembling outdoors:
Friday morning extended to afternoon when we all gathered just before the dusk
in the house with all antennas tuned and fully extended.
Great Corsican winter day was succesful with 16m Spiderbeam invL with around
40radials, silent NA 275m beverage, 200m JA beverage and K9AY antenna.
https://remoteqth.com/rx-antennas.php

Station wired and few QSO's handed out before the contest by Vinko, TK/S53F.

First night was fun and we finished with 1297Q @0859Z and 300 NA. 527NA and
2390QSO total in the end.

Some statistics:
best hour 268QSO

by radio:
Run1 1361QSO
Run2 513QSO
Inband1+Inband2 515QSO

by continent:
NA  527
SA      7
EU      1887
AF      18
AS      85

Monday was easy with morning dismantle of the station and afternoon with
deserved lunch taken in old town Calvi and finished in search for some VHF spot
on Ile-Rousse light house.
After 15hours trip we finally reached our loved ones on Tuesday night.

Thank you all!

73,
Goran ANDRIC, S55OO for Team Charlie