[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 05:55:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  108
   40:  133
   20:   85
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #1

Comments:

Very noisy at times with heavy rain and wind - mostly used Beverages on 40 and
80 to avoid the noise.

Last Feb. I had the highest mult count of anyone in the Sprint. This time I had
the least mults of anyone with over 300 Qs. Karma! Heard XE2S on 40 and VA1MM on
80 on the wrong end. Never heard ME, RI, VT, DE, DC, AR, UT, NE or ND. Only VEs
were 3, 5, 7, 9.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,
-Mike, N7MH