[3830] NA Sprint CW K1DG HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougk1dg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1DG HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 15:37:12 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  127
   40:  124
   20:    2
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Yes, TWO QSOs on 20M. N5KO (who was s0) in the first minute. Then after 4
minutes calling guys unsuccessfully with no more QSOs (nobody was even moving
the S meter), I went to 40.

At 0030 I went back to 20 hoping for something, and the only signal I could hear
was VE9AA. I guess there was some short skip, but in the wrong direction!

I did the September Sprint last year from this QTH two weeks after moving in.
That was barefoot with a dipole, and promised I would be back this time with a
kW and beams. Check.

Several people asked for fills on my state. Guess they had prefills loaded from
last weekend when I operated the CQ160M contest from Maine.