[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 03:24:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 8

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      8
   40:  22     15
   20:  16     14
   15:  11      8
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  60     49  Total Score = 2,940

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another great start, with fifteen open well to the east and midwest. Did SO2R
from the very first on 15/20 and it paid off. Twenty seemed a bit off, but the
contacts kept coming. SO2R on 20/40 was productive. Forty was fantastic. The
rates were great and I had 36 contacts by the half-way point with dreams or mid
sixties, but then reality with I got to 80 and 160. I don't know if I'm too far
from everyone, of just am not really competitive, but lost lots of jumpers and
was on the wrong side of several loud stations (W9RE, KZ5D, etc).

Never worked my "arch competitor" KZ5D a single time and have no idea
how he did, but all in all, this was another exciting night here.

Five minute segments: 13, 11, 9, 12, 7, and 8.

No four baggers but tnx for the three baggers: K4OAQ, W9RE, KG5HVO, N4AF, K9BGL,
N0AC, and W0BH.

My mentee, KB5RF called me a bit last on 20... tnx Tom. Also, good to hear good
local friend and great contester, K5PI, on from V31AT. Tnx Rob.

73, Jim N3BB