[3830] RTTY WPX VE3CV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE3CV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:11:37 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 17:00

------------
   80:   37
   40:  120
   20:  232
   15:   29
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First RTTY Contest with my new old (SN 1900) K3 and a just off the bench
interface for FSK using K5ND site and informative if not long K3-N1MM+ setup
video by NG7M....Thanks Guys!.  Works like a charm and the dual passband filters
made RTTY copying easier than ever for me.  Now if I could just stay in the
chair and run...too much S and P, but lots of fun!  Had to watch the Leafs vs
Habs NHL game on Saturday night.
Thanks for all the Qs.
73
Jeff