[3830] RTTY WPX NR4O SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NR4O SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 00:41:54 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  319
   40:  497
   20:  349
   15:   55
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well...my total Q's up by 114, prefixes up by 4, points/Q down by .2 to 2.5.  My
Q's from EU were down even though my total 20M Q's were up by 80.  I'm pretty
sure I messed up and didn't get up early enough Sunday morning to be on 20M to
drive more EU contacts and points.  Sunday mid-afternoon got slow with domestic
only calls.  I was also disappointed that my recently built 20M vertical Moxon
pointed at EU didn't help me at all.  My 20M delta loop consistently performed
better.  It also seemed like conditions to EU were generally worse on 80M and
40M than last year from here in NC. My 80M Q's were up slightly and 40M were
nearly identical, just more NA. I did like watching the online scoreboard. Made
me feel good keeping pace with N3QE for a short time on Saturday. I found that
my SO2R operations were much smoother. I attribute that to the regular Thursday
evening RTTY sprints.  I had fun in this one again. Thanks for the Q's.  See you
all next time.

73, Eric
FTdx3000/SPE 1.3K
FT-991/TL-922A