[3830] RTTY WPX KI6DY SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KI6DY SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 01:02:12 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  176
   40:  346
   20:  715
   15:   33
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Was supposed to be a casual effort but when the garage called and said my truck
would be in the shop until Monday, that was my excuse to sit in front of the
radio all weekend.

First big contest with my new radio, a Flex 6600M. Worked without a flaw and
really hears nice. Felt like it made S02R more efficient as well. Thanks for all
the Q's, see ya in NAQP.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)