[3830] RTTY WPX KZ5MM(W5PR) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KZ5MM(W5PR) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 02:40:24 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: KZ5MM
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  34
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

A VERY long weekend! I had time to read manuals and implement cool new stuff
like call signs from packet and local up on the Flex 6700 band scope allowing me
to close the band map. I also delved into ESM in N1MM. Much faster now. Two
periods of over two hours each where I had computer problems. I learned the fix
is to close everything and restart. Thanks Paul, W5PF and others for the help.
Sorry to bother you during the contest.
I had intended to do a single band 80, but bad coax kept the transmit antenna
down even though I climbed the tower twice.
Worked 21 US, 1 VE, 3 NA and 9 SA.
CO-1
CX-2
K-21