[3830] RTTY WPX KT4Q SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.fl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KT4Q SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 03:55:10 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 19.4

------------
   80:   51
   40:  132
   20:  691
   15:  103
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Could only do half time effort on this one but probably one of my favorite
contests of all throughout the year.  I didn't push myself this weekend and just
enjoyed the contest.  Many opportunities to run on all bands and I did.  Great
openings to EU.  Some openings to SA.  Managed to work a number of JAs and
surprised to work VK and ZL.

Rig:    Yaesu FTdx5000MPL
Ants:   X7 Tri-bander @ 60', R7 Vert @ 68', Carolina Windom 80 @ 45', Gap Vert @
3"