[3830] RTTY WPX NX0I SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NX0I SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 05:09:43 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  240
   40:  507
   20:  601
   15:   28
   10:    0
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FTdx5000
Amp: Ameritron AL-1200
Ant: Hustler 6BTV Vert.

Best effort I’ve had in years without beams.
Very tiring for and old guy.

At least it doesn’t take much energy to read a screen and push a key and and
move a mouse to work someone

Our Hobby has turned into a computer and software generated sites and sounds
hobby.

We’ve already eliminated code tests, next will be no written. As long as u can
read and work a computer, u can get a license and work the world.

What happened to all the challange?

73’s, Jerry NX0I