[3830] RTTY WPX PJ4Z(@PJ4G) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX PJ4Z(@PJ4G) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:24:19 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: PJ4Z
Operator(s): NN9DD WW4LL
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  336
   40:  801
   20: 1228
   15:  264
   10:    2
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Fun week in Bonaire with Mike.  Figured on getting away from cooler temps in
February at home and was 80 degrees in Atlanta while we were on island.  Go
figure.

Making one observation, there was an inordinate amount of stations calling us
that took our exchange and did not reciprocate, leaving us to repeatedly calling
them unanswered.

Had a couple of technical issues during contest, but were overcome readily.
N1MM crashed on us multiple times and not sure what was going on there.
Nonetheless, had a great time and thanks to everyone for working us.

See you in ARRL SSB.

73'...Fred, WW4LL and Mike, NN9DD