[3830] RTTY WPX V4/W3UL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ul.bill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX V4/W3UL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:19:39 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: V4/W3UL
Operator(s): W3UL
Station: V4/W3UL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
   80:   28
   40:   48
   20:  207
   15:   68
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a preparatory effort in order to check out equipment and antennas for
the ARRL DX CW contest next weekend.  It is a real joy to work from a location
where the noise level is S1 or less!

Worked lots of PVRC and CWOps members...thanks.  One thing I found was that
trying S&P with this V4/W3UL call sign is sure to get a ??? response and is
largely a waste of time when the skimmers can do most of the work of identifying
me while running.

Best DX were JA's calling me at my sunset.

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5      28     136   14   4.9
     7      48     254   35   5.3
    14     207     451  125   2.2