[3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6HI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 02:18:40 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   1
   40:  18
   20:  53
   15:   9
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire.
Conditions were not great, but I still had some fun in this one.
Had some minor software issues, I'm still learning on RTTY!
My hearty congrats and THANKS to all for your patience.
Most of you copied the exchange perfectly on the first go,
with repeats rare, a testament to your stations and your skills!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI