[3830] RTTY WPX OL4C(OK1NP) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OL4C(OK1NP) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:03:36 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: OL4C
Operator(s): OK1NP
Station: OK3RM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Equpment:
- FT1000MP + PA,
- PC with totally 5 decoders - 1st VFO MMTTY, 2TOne, Gritty... 2nd VFO
  MMTTY, 2Tone
- Ant: Dipole and Vertical with 64x 20m long radials and 64x 10m longs

What to say...I am very suprise how good is my score. First contest with my new
contest call and I really enjoy it.

I would like to thank IQ1RY for very nice virtual fight on livescore, because
without that I didn't get the best from myself. He motivated me like a hell.

Thank you also to Zdeno OK3RM for his support and all stations for QSO.

Best 73
Jan OK1NP - OL4C