[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:13:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 13

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   91
   40:   45
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  136  Mults = 122  Total Score = 16,592

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 80.  It was full sun outside. This has been gradual since it's been
overcast for weeks.  Signals were weak and activity seemed to move to 40 before
the band was actually closed. Rate from 1300 - 1327 was 77Q (170.4/hr) Started
to S&P at 1327Z. This is the first time I did S&P using spots. East
coast was not strong.

Changed to 40 at 1336z with 91 x 91. Easy to find new mults and people came
back, but the rate did not seem too fast.  Still need improvement on the 40
meter antennas because I did not fee loud.  East coast was not strong, but W4
was good.

Very few west coast overall, and not much short skip so called some 9s without
success.  Missed some guys I know were on.  Need to move to SO2R, but it will be
very hard to enlist help to get some wire antennas far away.