[3830] ARRLDX CW ZM4T(@ZL3IO) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZM4T(@ZL3IO) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:15:49 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): WP2B ZL4YL ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   18    16
   80:  412    51
   40:  958    59
   20:  571    58
   15:  435    51
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2394   235  Total Score = 1,686,360

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

That was only a part time effort from ZM4T. Except from the very beginning when
I operated SO2R only one radio was used (part time) during the contest. The main
amplifier died  after 13 hours into the contest and we were down in power to
300-400 W for the remaining time. We sent "kw" anyhow to not confuse
those who worked us before.

Low band conditions were very nice but high band conditions were terrible. Heard
a few west coast stations on 10 m but they died not receive us.

It was great to Welcome Brad - WP2B for a few hours on the station. He is
travelling New Zealand and showed up for the last few hours of the contest.
Unfortunately things were very slow for us at this time.

Thanks for the contacts!

73 Holger - ZL3IO & team

K3 + KPA500, IC7300
160 m: vertical