[3830] ARRLDX CW VO1HP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, invl160@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VO1HP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:19:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GN37
Operating Time (hrs): 27:22
Remote Operation

  160:  133    56
   80:  312    72
   40:  302    72
   20:  502    83
   15:  161    56
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1410   339  Total Score = 1,433,970

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

First run for my TX38 8el yagi by N5DX...only at 35ft over the nearby ocean it
works very well.!  If 10m opened at all I missed it.  I did visit a couple of
times and called CQ into a dead band just in case everybody was listening. All
requested QSYs were handled with pleasure. Tnx for last mult. PJ6A on 160 at
2345Z .

Remote K3 Line station  running barefoot
80/40 dipole
160 Inverted L & FCP
20-15-10  TX38 8el.
Rotator control by RemoteRig 1216L and Webswitch.