[3830] ARRLDX CW K4XL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4XL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:21:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   67    42
   80:  144    67
   40:  609    94
   20:  620    91
   15:  128    64
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1570   360  Total Score = 1,694,520

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a fun contest! All bands were open...some were open more than others!  I
missed much of the 10 meter activity, but did manage to work ZF1A on all 6
bands!  15 was better than I expected, but I spent most of my time on 20 and 40,
both of which seemed to produce an endless supply of signals...big and tiny.  I
love working the 5 watt guys, but with bands as full as they were this weekend,
it was sometimes difficult to pull them out.  If I missed working you, I'm
sorry, but my ears are bleeding from trying!
While I ran most of the time, I profitably did some S&P for mults, but
missed a bunch...particularly from Asia.  Again, this was a fun contest!!!

IC-7800
Alpha 78
microKeyer II
Folded Unipole for 160