[3830] ARRLDX CW K3IE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3ie77@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3IE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:26:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:  102    62
   80:  231    81
   40:  404   100
   20:  929   107
   15:  113    62
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1781   413  Total Score = 2,206,659

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Checked my past couple of efforts and noticed I was light on the mults - kept
them in the cross hairs this time. Still need to get the Q count up - hope to
hit 2k someday.

Most fun I have ever had on 160 - it was HOT.  80 at the end of the contest was
the best I have heard it in a long time.  The K9AY Loop has made all the
difference on these bands.

10 meters burped up strange opening Saturday morning - only 2 stations on were
CE's and they were strong.

Thanks ta all the DX stations for calling in - Hunter K3IE

Flex 6600
SPE 1K
Alpha 99
DB-18
Hexbeam
40 Meter Moxon
Inv Ls 80/160
K9AY Loop

**Tennessee Contest Group (TCG) - Celebrating Over 25 Years of Contesting Fun**