[3830] ARRLDX CW HP3SS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HP3SS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:32:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: HP3SS
Operator(s): HP3SS
Station: HP3SS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Panama
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:   99    35
   40:  169    43
   20:  760    58
   15:  234    49
   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total: 1268   188  Total Score = 715,152

Club:

Comments:

K3 > AL-1200(except 15&10M)> 280'Loop and dipole then 3 ele steppIR.

I got a pretty good start on Friday evening thanks to my big loop. Saturday
morning was OK but then the tower crew shows up at noon to restore my yagi to
it's proper altitude and that is the end of the contest for Saturday. A very
weary and sore op started up on Sunday late on 20M and then had a nice run on 15
from noon to 2PM. I even got half a dozen on 10M. Nice to have the yagi back in
operation. I don't know what happened to the amp. It just would not work on 15
or 10 but 100W did the job there.

See you in the next one!

73,

Robby
HP3SS

Many thanks to the persistent ops that made it through some huge pileups. Nice
that some ops are smart enough to call a little up or down from the spot
frequency so I could hear them.

Great contest. I wish I could have done it all but next year....