[3830] ARRLDX CW N4HB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, henry.boze@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4HB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:46:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N4HB
Operator(s): N4HB
Station: N4HB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   83    52
   80:  183    74
   40:  237    79
   20:  424    95
   15:  113    65
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1040   365  Total Score = 1,138,800

Club:

Comments:

I lost the use of my main Cushcraft X-7 tri-band antenna, which is at 83 feet,
the day before the contest. It appears there is a short in the coax up near the
top of the 82 foot tower. I had to rely on my old standby Cushcraft A-4 at 35
feet for 20 and 15 meters. Forget 10, it wasn't even worth trying. I had to rely
on my 160, 80 and 40 meter antennas to generate count and multipliers. They
played well. I use an inverted "L" om 160, a random length dipole at
55 feet on 80 and a full size vertical on 40. If you like you can see what the
antenna arrangement looks like on my QRZ page. Thanks to all the stations that I
worked during the contest and I look forward to next years.