[3830] ARRLDX CW NX6T M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NX6T M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:19:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K4RB N6NC N6CY N6KI WM6Y WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 38.5
Remote Operation

  160:   35    23
   80:  111    50
   40:  539    99
   20:  644   105
   15:  104    42
   10:   11     5
-------------------
Total: 1444   324  Total Score = 1,396,764

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Ron WQ6X cobbled a team together at last minute as I spent most of weekend at
Yuma Hamfest  ( Hey, stop putting nice hamfests on contest weekends !)
Our remote OPs faced lots of challenges with the typical crappy internet speeds
we suffer with in the USA.... some good runs into EU from Left Coast at times.
Both stations not manned most of time but still more fun than running MS
category for times when 2 bands were open and we had a couple of OPs either BIC
or remote - N6KI