[3830] ARRLDX CW K2AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 03:05:00 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): NY3B AK2S N2UU N3RG KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 43.5

  160:  200    69
   80:  585    94
   40:  746   104
   20: 1630   118
   15:  462    92
   10:   13     7
-------------------
Total: 3636   484  Total Score = 5,246,076

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Things went pretty well for us.  No malfunctions. No bad weather. 160m and 80m
were actually pretty good.  We more than doubled our QSOs from last year on 160m
and also 15m and made a huge improvement of almost 200 more QSOs on 80m as well.
 40m is slightly down and 20m was more or less tied with last year.  Our overall
score is up by more than 1 million points vs 2018. A great job by all the ops.
Thanks as always to Mark, K2AX for the his great station and the hospitality
from him and his wife Donna.