[3830] ARRLDX CW N8SBE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8SBE@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8SBE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 03:22:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   18    16
   40:   56    31
   20:   28    21
   15:   20    13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  122    81  Total Score = 29,646

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got started late on Saturday. Caught some 15 and 20 before they closed, picked
up some on 40, frustrated myself on 80 (my low dipole is no good for DX -- I can
hear them but they can't hear my barefoot signal).  Sunday was poor condx until
later in the afternoon, and then 40 opened up again before the end of the
contest.  I didn't get very many hours, and my rate was low, even for me.
Thanks to all the good ops with amazing ears.